Gloria Lopez' selvmord og tre forsvunne nøkkelvitner

I 2006 hoppet 47 år gamle Gloria Lopez foran et tog i Colombes, utenfor Paris, og døde. Men politiet har, til nå, ikke klart å spore opp tre sentrale vitner i saken. Alle tre vitnene er scientologer, men Scientologikirkens ledelse i Franrike sier de ikke vet hvor disse scientologene er.

Tony Ortega skriver følgende om saken:

[…]

Documents her family found at her apartment after her death included a billion-year contract for the Sea Organization, Scientology’s corps for its most dedicated, full-time members. She had signed the document during her July visit to Copenhagen. Other papers show she was expected to return to Copenhagen for further training and then travel on to Clearwater, in Florida. Yet she never told her family about her Sea Org membership or her plans to travel to the United States.

Gloria Lopez committed suicide on December 21, 2006: she had been due to start in the Sea Org in January 2007.

Lopez’s family has filed a complaint against persons unknown alleging abuse of weakness, organized fraud, and failure to help a person in danger. Scientology officials have repeatedly insisted that her death had nothing to do with them, and a Paris spokesman refused any further comment for this article.

[…]

Persons of interest

These are the three Scientologists investigators want to interview:

— Juliette Wagner-Quercia, who introduced Lopez to Scientology and who, according to family and friends, was a strong influence on her during her first years inside the movement. She was working at Scientology’s Copenhagen base in 2006 and was Lopez’s point of contact there;

— Elisabeth Haley, Lopez’s auditor at Copenhagen. Haley wrote twice to Lopez in the months that followed, trying to get her to return for further auditing. The contents of her letters make it clear she knew that Lopez was in difficulty;

— Danielle Ambert: a high-level Scientologist (OT VIII and a former mission holder in France), she acted as Lopez’s financial adviser at a time when she came into a substantial sum of money – most of which she subsequently spent on Scientology.

After Scientology officials in France said they did not know where the three women were, police wrote to Scientology centers in both Copenhagen and the United States in a fruitless bid to trace them.

[…]

1 Like

Får håpe noen av X’ene vet noe mer.

1 Like

Krysser fingrene for det. Neppe lett hvis CoS har gått inn for å gjemme personene.

Ortega har oppdatert artikkelen, med bilder av to av de tre forsvunne scientologene:

– Juliette Wagner-Quercia, who introduced Lopez to Scientology and who, according to family and friends, was a strong influence on her during her first years inside the movement. She was working at Scientology’s Copenhagen base in 2006 and was Lopez’s point of contact there;

– Danielle Ambert: a high-level Scientologist (OT VIII and a former mission holder in France), she acted as Lopez’s financial adviser at a time when she came into a substantial sum of money – most of which she subsequently spent on Scientology.