Hør en scientolog bli erklært "undertrykkende"

Tony Ortega la nylig ut en video på YouTube, hvor vi hører Sylvia DeWall bli erklært “undertrykkende”:

Publisert 30. mar. 2015
Scientologist Sylvia DeWall is heard being declared suppressive and is expelled from the church because, an ethics officer explains, she watching Lawrence Wright and Leah Remini on television

Story for this video: http://tonyortega.org/2015/03/30/audio-leak-hear-a-scientologist-being-declared-suppressive-and-facing-the-loss-of-her-family/

2 Likes

Hun blir erklært undertrykkende rundt 11:35.

Fra Ortegas artikkel om opptaket:

Yesterday, Alex Gibney’s documentary Going Clear introduced millions of Americans to Scientology’s concepts about declaring people “suppressive” and ordering them to “disconnect” from each other, resulting in families being ripped apart.

Today, we have one of the most dramatic examples of it ever caught on tape. The Underground Bunker has obtained a stunning audio recording which captures the moment when a woman is told she is being declared a “suppressive person” or “SP” by a Scientology ethics officer, and she realizes that it may tear apart her family.

Even more remarkable, we hear from the ethics officer’s own mouth that Sylvia DeWall (pictured) is being declared suppressive for…

— Watching Going Clear author Lawrence Wright being interviewed on television.
— Watching actress and former Scientologist Leah Remini perform on Dancing with the Stars.
— Having phone conversations with actor Jason Beghe.
— Sending emails to former Scientology spokesman Mike Rinder.
— And commenting on the photos of former Scientologists on Facebook.

These were the crimes that caused Sylvia DeWall to be expelled from Scientology, endangering her marriage and relationship to her own children.

“So you’re going to label me a suppressive? That means my husband has to divorce me. That means I lose half of my clients. That means my son, who is in a band with a Scientologist who’s about to make a big record, can’t be in that band anymore. Or he has to disconnect from his mother,” Sylvia says to the unflappable ethics officer who can be heard telling Sylvia that she needs to take responsibility for her actions.

Which, we’ll repeat, included watching Lawrence Wright and Leah Remini on television.

[…]

Greit å ha denne saken liggende klar neste gang Matthias Fosse prøver seg med at “dissconnection” er frivillig.

1 Like